.Oh Yeah Gurl. .Oh Yeah Gurl.

Yep.

It's so lame, it's stupid, and it's so stupid, it's kind of funny. So funny, that I give it zero stars. Kind of decent song, though, although incredibly corny. Only not at all.

0/10, 0/5.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Totally killer.

Funny, but without going overboard on profanity. I laughed hard at the Titanic part. Really cool art style, too. 10/10, 5/5. - EC

Dad's Home Dad's Home

...

Cool. - EC

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

Great work, Wiesi!

Awesome job, my man, and thank you for including "Character Select (Loop 1)" in there! I really appreciate it! The game is AWESOME, like the rest of your works (HUGE Sydney and Miami Shark fan), as well. Love the craziness of it and the art. Fantastic job!

I Made A Game With Ghosts I Made A Game With Ghosts

Uh...

Posting a pixelated picture of the mansion in Luigi's Mansion and putting a bunch of clickeable, badly drawn ghosts doesn't really classify as a game. Not to mention there is no sound whatsoever... This sucks something hard, dude, no offense. 0/10, 0/5. - EC

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Totally fucked up, but...

...totally fucking awesome. Very hard, but, eh, I guess that's kind of the point. I about crapped my pants when I saw them pull out the revolver. Real fun and creative, and very funny. 9/10, 4/5. - EC

bloop blop trance bloop blop trance

Excellent

This was really cool. It definitely reminded me of something you would hear in a TimeSplitters game. Catchy, danceable, and rocking. I really like it, and the keyboards were very nicely done. Keep up the good work, man. I absolutely loved this track.

5/5, 10/10.

ph0ne responds:

thanks buddy

|Anyway I love| |Anyway I love|

Fantastic.

The melody reminds me of an anime theme, for some reason. Very emotional, yet very happy. Good work, man! What'd you use to make it, may I ask? Regardless, excellent work as always.

kirja100 responds:

Very Glaaaaad!!
Thanks!

Rig - Demo Reel 2011 Rig - Demo Reel 2011

You've so found the ultimate power.

I'd venture to say this is my favorite track I've heard this year, even if it is just a demo reel. The first song was great, and it reminded me a bit of "Still Blastin'" by NemesisTheory. Love the transition into the second song and its incredibly low bass line. The third track had a very cool, collected, and mellow vibe, with some very phased and enjoyable keys. The fourth track was very danceable, with a solid but simple bassline and enjoyable groove. I enjoyed the ambiance of the fifth track, too, but I definitely enjoyed the sixth track the most; it was freaking awesome while it lasted.

Overall, this is an incredible showcase of your musical ability and variety. Keep up the great work, Rig.

P.S.

I'm glad to see the return of the "ULTIMATE POWER!" Freaking awesome and hilarious!

Rig responds:

Thanks, man - I'm glad you think the demo reel works!

...That Hedgehog! ...That Hedgehog!

Awesome artwork.

Nice axe. It's quite large and stiff.

DONT FIGHT YOUR HEART DONT FIGHT YOUR HEART

Don't fight your ART, more like it!

Nice message, colorful art, good size - what's not to love? Great work, hombre. You need more scouts! <3

Bug Chasers Bug Chasers

Hmm...

I demand we see the further adventures of Mr. Monterskeaux. Very well drawn. Very John Kricfalusi-ish. 10/10, 5/5.